Android smartphones have already made our life easier since it came into our lives. Now, there are numerous apps around in the App Markets for Android that are a treat to use. The Google Play Store is brimming with that kind of apps. We are going to do the Quick Shortcut Maker Download App to Create a Shortcut today in this article.
We have previously talked about the app in detail. We’ve had discussions on how to download it and use it as well as its features. Quick Shortcut Maker Download App is essentially a management app for Android that lets you do things faster and better than before.
As you can obviously guess from the name, Quick Shortcut Maker Download App helps you create shortcuts to apps and their activities on your home screen. This makes some things very easy from the perspective of users. We’ll talk about that in detail later on in the upcoming sections.
Quick Shortcut Maker Download App Review
We will focus mainly on Quick Shortcut Maker Download App review rather than talk about its features. You will get to know how it presented its features and how it stood against the expectations of Android users. We’ll be doing a review on the app and tell you how it performed while we tested it out. You can get Quick Shortcut Maker from here.
We have divided the whole review into different parts to properly focus on the different aspects. Go through these details to understand more about this wonderful application and its services;
- User Interface
- The user interface is a not very great but is well above average. It feels pretty good to navigate around the app.
- It’s easy to go from one tab to another like Activities, Applications, Favorites, and History.
- Quick Shortcut Maker for Android runs very smoothly and that is mainly because of its small size.
- What does it do and how well does it do it?
- The main task of Quick Shortcut Maker for Android is to create shortcuts for apps and their activities.
- It is good in what it does but only in some cases. It works well with some of the apps like Amazon Store, System Settings, etc.
- But it fails to do the task with some of the lesser known apps like 9GAG, Dubsmash etc.
- You can put shortcuts for apps like Instagram or Facebook that will directly take you to a specific page or the explore page or somebody’s profile on Facebook.
- The possibilities are endless with Quick Shortcut Maker APK as long as you can think of new ways to implement on this app.
- Ease of use
- The activities of all the apps can be seen by tapping on the little downward arrow that you can see beside that app’s icon.
- Click that arrow and you will see all the activity shortcuts. The main drawback of Quick Shortcut Maker for Android is that you have to check each and every one of them to see what those shortcuts are for.
- Only in some cases, the function of the shortcut is written below the icon.
- And in some of the cases, many shortcuts don’t even work or may cause the main application to crash.
- There are few important facts about the application that you may wish to consider too.
So, in my opinion, Quick Shortcut Maker APK is a pretty decent app. If you don’t mind a little trial and error, then this app can really make a difference in daily smartphone use. Quick Shortcut Maker Download App can make your tasks a lot easier by effectively removing the extra time. To learn how to use it, access this link here.
That was all we had to say about the app. Our conclusion to Quick Shortcut Maker Download App to Create a Shortcut is that the app is pretty decent one overall. It can be very useful if you know how to use it. You can send us your feedback at our help section. You can send your queries our way and we’ll be happy to solve them for you.