Quick Shortcut Maker is an app that you can use to make shortcuts of apps and their specific activities. This can considerably reduce the time that you use in accessing different pages or features of several apps. So, the main question that stands is How to use Quick Shortcut Maker App? Well, you will get the answer to that in the next section.
Quick Shortcut Maker App is available on the Google Play Store. You can also download it from other third-party sites and install it yourselves. No matter how you get the app on your Android phone or tablet, the next thing that comes after installing is to know how to use the app.
There is not a wide array of features considering that there is only one thing that Quick Shortcut Maker App does. So it won’t be a hard task understanding how the app works and how you can use it. After reading the next section carefully, you will also be able to use Quick Shortcut Maker app in the same way as any experienced person may do.
How to use Quick Shortcut Maker?
Going by what I have heard about this app, you won’t have to beat your brains out in order to understand the process of how to use it. If you’re planning on installing the app on your phone, you can get it on your Android phone this link. This is the official link for the app and probably the safest method to download Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
Know these little-known Facts about Quick Shortcut Maker
Quick Shortcut Maker App doesn’t require a heavy weight phone features to install it. So, you can use it on pretty much every phone running Android 1.6 or higher version of Android. Are you ready to know how to use the app?
- The first thing you have to do is to install Quick Shortcut Maker APK on your Android phone and then open it from the App Drawer.
- After Quick Shortcut Maker launches, you will see that the user interface is quite decent and easy to use.
- There are four tabs right on the top of the home screen.
- The Activities section is all about the applications installed on your phone, and even the System Apps.
- You can check out the activities by tapping on the downward arrow beside the app icon.
- Tap on any activity to check whether it works or not; or more importantly, what it is for.
- Just tap on “Create” and it will create a shortcut on the home screen of that activity with app’s icon for that shortcut.
- If and when you tap on that icon, it will open that specific activity or page. The activity which that shortcut was designated for instead of the original app will open.
- The Applications tab shows you all the installed apps on your phone excluding the system apps.
- Favorites tab is for the apps that you access the most. You can check out which apps you have used the most in the History tab.
These are the Best Quick Shortcut Maker Alternatives
This was the simple method of using the app. You can easily follow the instructions to get a grip on using Quick Shortcut Maker for Android. Moreover, this is as easy as it could get for you and still, the process isn’t that hard to carry out.
This is the end of the discussion How to use Quick Shortcut Maker? Here we told you how you can use the app once you have installed it on your Android phone. If you think that we have been helpful in making you understand the topic, then you can send us your feedback at Quick Shortcut Maker Guide.